Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday, March 31, 2014
Dear Family!!!
Hello!!! So I found what is happening with this coming  transfer... and I'm staying here in Iasi with Elder French!!!!! WAAHOO!!!! I'm really excited because I didn't really want to have much of anything changing. So yeah I'm staying another one here in Iasi!! Well I guess that's like the major news that I really have for this week. We have still been meeting with Kevin. I actually really love the branch here. There are a lot of great members here. The weather is getting better here!!! That's really great because now I actually want to go outside and walk around. I just got to take advantage of the weather before it gets burning hot!! Yeah sorry for the lack of pictures.... I just never think of taking pictures.  I'm pretty sure that I have forgotten all the articles of faith by memory... I mean it's been quite a long time momma since you used to tuck me in at night and help me out with them!! ha ha I'm definitely looking forward to watch general conference. I'm not really sure when I will be watching it but oh well... just think though, the next general conference I'm going to be at home with all of you!! WAAHOO!!! Well this coming week basically it's only going to be French and I here in Iasi because the other missionaries are going to be in Buch for meetings and stuff. Anyway, we will see how things go this week!! ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment