Monday, March 10, 2014

Monday, March 10, 2014

Dear Family!!

I guess you can say that I'm doing a "mini Spring Break" this coming week. We have a zone conference that is going to be in Chisinau! So I'm going to go back to Moldova for a couple of days for a meeting, plus to look around Moldova to see if there is any other things that I want to get from there. It will be pretty fun. It's just amusing to me that I have to go to a completely different country just for a meeting. Sounds like a partay to me!! This week has been pretty good. We have met up with Kevin a couple of times this past week. He is still doing good and wants to learn. That's always good. English classes have been going good too. We haven't had anyone who wants to meet up and talk about the gospel yet, but we will see what happens in the next little while. And momma, I'm pretty sure I have told you in the past, but Dryers basically don't exist here. All the apartments I have had have all had washers and then a drying rack for drying the clothes. We don't share our apartment with any other missionaries. For some reason, our mission tries to avoid pairing up companionships into the same apartment. It would probably just be too much fun for us!!! I'm pretty sure that this past week was the first week in AGES where the sun was out!!! WAAHOO!!!! I'm hoping that the sun is just going to stay and that winter will just be gone completely!! Yup I definitely love that Chunky Monkey Ben n' Jerry's!!! Yummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment