Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24, 2014
Dear Family!!! 

Hello there family!!!! This week was pretty good. Just a typical week here in the mission. We are still meeting with Kevin every so often. This past week we have been teaching him about the Plan of Salvation!! It's been good. I'm glad you liked the pictures I sent. And yeah I was wearing my glasses because whenever I have to go somewhere else for a couple days I just wear my glasses. It's easier that way! Things between French and I are going great! This week we find out what is happening with transfers, and we are both hoping to stay together for another transfer. So yeah we do get our hands on the conference talks, but a little while after conference. But we get to use internet every week so I will be able to read it and watch it when conference comes around. Anywho, I'm glad you all are super proud of me!! I definitely miss you all so so much!!! And as for something inspiring.... Jesus Christ is our savior and redeemer!! There's nothing more inspiring than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment