Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday, March 17, 2014
Dear Family!!

Hello again everyone!!! So yeah this past week I was in Chisinau again!! It was a lot of fun to be back in Chisinau for a couple of days. The zone training meeting was pretty good. Just a typical meeting where President Hill, Sora Hill, and the AP's get up and talk about some stuff. When we were in Chisinau we got to stay the night at a hotel!!! It was pretty fun!! The hotel wasn't as nice as they are in America (obviously). I'll send you a picture or two with us in the hotel. I also bought some cool stuff when I was there. I'll have to show you all when I get back. Well with those winter boots, I have already gotten rid of them. I think I just left it at an apartment that I was in. It was too big to put in my suitcases!!  Geez from hearing about all these changes back at home, I'm sure that St. George is completely different from what I will remember about it!! I guess we will see when I get back home! 

I love you all so so much!! 

here's a couple of pics from me and my moldova trip! The first picture is (from left to right) Libbert, Van Dyke, French, Rose, and Me! 


The other picture is French and I in our hotel room! 

No comments:

Post a Comment