Monday, April 7, 2014

Monday, April 7, 2014
Well hello there family!!! 

Well things have been roughly the same around here. We had transfers this past week so we have a couple of new people in the district. French and I didn't get to go to Buch for transfers because we are staying together, so we have just been staying in Iasi for this past week while everyone else was doing meetings and stuff in Buch. I guess the only real different thing this week is that we had General Conference!! I only got to see the morning sessions of Saturday and Sunday. Later this week I'll have to go and watch the rest of them. But the ones I did get to see were pretty good!! I definitely loved Uchtdorf's talk about the bread and the restaurant. It was good. Monson's was good as usual. I hope the other sessions were as good as the morning sessions that I saw. The other cool thing was that our investigator kevin came to watch the conference with us. I hope he really felt the spirit while listening to it! 
And as for my flying in date, I actually don't know the exact time or anything on when I am getting in. The mission office is supposed to be calling me either this transfer or next transfer to ask me where I want to fly in at. So I guess I'll just have to wait for them to call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment