Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday, April 28, 2014
Hello there Everyone!! 

Well things are going great here. Just the usual stuff I guess. We are still teaching English. The branch is doing great still too. We haven't really been meeting with Kevin much because he has been busy, but we have started meeting with another cool guy named Robert. He is from english and he is really cool! We have only taught him the Restoration, but he took it really well! Well the food that I make myself is basically just pasta, soup, and sandwiches. Basically the stuff I would make at home ha ha I would like to learn how to make Sarmale. I'll try making it sometime soon before I leave. I guess they do look like egg rolls, but they aren't really at all ha ha oh and they boil them. The candy bars are great here! I really love Milka bars, but I think my favorite candy bar is called a Lion bar. I'm going to buy some before coming home so all you guys can try it. I usually drink Coke if I have the chance, or Mountain Dew. I haven't had a Diet Coke in months though so that will be something weird to drink when I get back. I can't wait to see you guys for Mothers day!!!! WAAHOO!!!! Well it sounds like I could Skype you guys at any time, so I will write you guys next week and let you know when I will be doing it. I'll have to talk to French about when he is able to do it with his family. Well momma it's not like the 1 hour church is how it is every week (although I personally think it should) ha ha I'm glad you are still enjoying the primary! Actually speaking of the articles of faith, that is what we talked about in church this past sunday for Priesthood. The Branch President asked us missionaries how it was learning the Articles of Faith in primary and of course I told them that I learned all the Articles of Faith from you when you used to tuck me in bed as a kid. They thought it was something cool ha ha It definitely made me miss you momma!! ha ha It sounds like there are real problems with the palm trees at home!!! Are we going to get some new palm trees or what?! 
I miss you all so so much!!! I can't wait to Skype you all soon!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment