Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday, April 14, 2014

Dear Family! 

Well hello there everyone!! Things are going about the same as usual. This past Saturday we had a meal with the whole branch at the church for Easter. The members made some delicious Sarmale (google it). This coming weekend is Easter for us in Romania. So on Saturday night I get to go to a midnight Orthodox service for Easter!!!! Partay!! One of the few times that I get to stay out past the usual curfew (I still don't like curfew momma!!!) so I'm excited!! So Iasi is basically known for being one of the most Orthodox based cities in Romania. There are seriously TONS of churches around here. They do have a college campus here but it's not really around where we live. Yeah I know that I'm supposed to be sending more pictures, but I just never seem to take any. I'll try to get some to you eventually! Things with Kevin are going about the same. We still meet with him from time to time. I feel like he is slowly (but surely) progressing. I guess we will just see what happens over time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment