Monday, December 30, 2013

December 30, 2013
Dear Family,

Hello everyone! It's definitely weird seeing as how we just talked to each other just a few days ago. To be perfectly honest I don't really have a lot of things to report on. Definitely the most eventfull thing that has happened since we have talked is that we went and watched the Hobbit!!! We saw it on a super huge and nice IMAX screen. We got perfect seats for it too. Couple of rows from the back, right in the middle. It was perfect!! The movie was FANTASTIC!!! I really wish I saw the first one to catch up on what happened before but oh well. I mean, I will be back home before the third one gets out so I will just have a nice movie marathon and watch them all! But yeah the rest of my week was just pretty typical. On sunday I had to give an "on the spot" talk about how we were grateful as missionaries to have been able to go and sing carols to the members. To be honest, it was a terrible "talk". I wasn't prepared and had no idea what to say. I mean, it's hard making speeches on the spot in english let alone in a different language! But it's all good. I also got to translate for sacrament meeting which was okay. Translating is always hard but what can I do. I also got to teach sunday school. Basically all of sunday was done by me!! Ha ha but it was all good! I'm glad that you got to have a nice little chat with Lasater at his homecoming!! He is awesome. It was weird saying goodbye to him cause he told me that in just a couple of days he would be talking face to face with all of you back at home!! It's crazy!! 

We'll I'm sorry everyone that I don't have a lot to say... I mean we just talked on Skype not too long ago so I hope you all don't mind! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment