Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday, February 24, 2014
Dear Family!!!! 

Ha ha I'm glad that you all enjoyed the magazine pictures!!! It was a lot of fun making. But yeah things are going pretty well for me here. I'm now in my new city Iasi. Momma I don't know why you were thinking that is an "L" because it is an "I". Well I guess a lowercase L looks like an I. But yeah that's how you pronounce it. Yosh. Ha rhymes with Josh! Anywho we live about 30 minutes walking distance from the church. There are 4 elders and 2 sisters.  French has been in the mission since last summer. The branch is pretty big. Well compared to Galati. But yeah this week we had transfers, so I was in Bucharest for a day or two. Then on Saturday here in Iasi there was a guy who got baptized!! So that was pretty cool to see a baptism! We haven't started the english classes here yet because we just had transfers. We will start them up in like a week and a half or something like that. 

I've been hearing quite a lot about the riots happening in Ukraine. I wonder if it will get bad enough to where they have to take out the missionaries. I pray not!! That's terrible news that all the palm trees are dying off!!!!! I love palm trees!!! Well just make sure there are some when I get back home ha ha 
daddy, you definitely are hitting the nail on the head when you talk about happiness. It's the coping skills of being able to take on anything life hits us with. No matter what happens we can always find a greater peace. But yeah daddy, I'm still working on the language!!! Actually I got a pretty good compliment from the branch president here in Iasi. He said that he was surprised that my name wasn't a romanian name because I was talking to him just like a romanian would. He said my accent was great and everything. Pretty good language compliment if you ask me!!
 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment