Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday, January 30, 2014

HELLO FAMILY!!! 

Well basically all I can really say is that winter has finally came here in Romania. There is snow EVERYWHERE!! It just reminded me that I just hate the snow and the cold ha ha we basically walk everywhere here and so we spend a lot of time just walking in the cold. Luckily I have some decent clothes to keep me somewhat warm, but it just is cold. So we haven't been able to meet with our investigator. He has exams at school for the next couple weeks so it will be hard to meet up with him. He did show up to our english class last tuesday. We haven't been able to meet up with anyone to have a lesson, but we did have some investigators come to church, which is really impressive seeing as how there was a buttload of snow outside. We were surprised that people showed up to church actually ha ha So Galati is a somewhat small city, especially if you compare it to Buch. So just like almost everywhere in Romania, the church is just a rented out building. We don't have a chapel here in Galati. With the cold weather we don't really do much fun stuff for P-day, but today we got a call from our zone leaders saying that President has given us permission to go and watch Frozen! I heard Frozen was really good. I have taken a couple of pictures but I don't have a converter with me for my camera... Sorry!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment