Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Dear Family!

Hello there family!! This week has been a pretty crazy week just with transfers and everything. It's been fun to be able to come to a new city and explore things! It has also been fun to catch up with Elder Van Dyke. It's crazy to think that we are companions... again! We haven't been able to do a whole lot of missionary work just cause of transfers and stuff, but we were able to have a lesson with this guy. We call him Flo. He had a baptismal date set before I got here to Galati but it was set for this past weekend and it didn't happen. He still wasn't fully prepared for it. He did come to church though and we just talked with him after church. He had a lot of random/hard to answer questions for us. All in all it was a pretty good lesson. Elder Van Dyke came in the mission when I started training Hokkanen back when I was in Craiova. So he has been here for 6 or 7 transfers. Something like that. Anywho, that's a cool article about how Orson Hyde made his way over to Romania! I had no idea that he came all the way out here to Romanian especially here in Galati! It's pretty awesome if you ask me. Oh and the way you pronounce it is G-Ah-L-Ah-Zz (like the two z's in pizza). That's the best way I can really explain it. I will just have to tell you all in person when I get home how to pronounce stuff in romanian. 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment