Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Tuesday, November 25, 2013
Dear Family!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Wow Thanksgiving is already here!! Soon it's going to be Christmas!! WAAHOO!!! This week was a pretty good week. I guess I can start by telling you guys about what is going to happen next transfer!! Guesses anyone? Cause I promise you won't get it ha ha so on the day when the transfer board was going to come out Pres. Hill called us and told me that I'm going to be going to Buchurest, I'm going to be whitewashed, and my companion is a brand new missionary. I'M TRAINING ... AGAIN!!! I didn't think I would ever be training again! I'm excited though to be going to Buch for a couple of reasons. I have heard that Buchurest is a cool city. There are two branches there. One in a place called Mihai Bravu and the other in Panduri. I'm going to the branch in Panduri. As for here in Sibiu, Elder Covey is staying and Elder Myler is going to be taking my spot here. 
Map from Sibiu to Bucharest

I'm going to try seeing if Elder Knapp can make something delicious for Thanksgiving because Elder Knapp is going to be in Buch too!! Knapp is over in Mihai Bravu, but It's not too difficult to coordinate some type of dinner! The other thing that's cool about having Elder Knapp in Buch is that I'm going to see him right before he leaves to go back home! He is leaving halfway through this transfer to be home for Christmas. 
Let's see what else happened this week . . . I had a member exchange with Eugen! Eugen really really wanted to do an exchange with me. So I went with Eugen for a couple of hours when Covey went with the Branch President. On our little exchange we went to the park and chalked the Plan of Salvation on the ground! It was pretty fun! I took a couple pictures of it so I will try and send them today or sometime later this week. It was pretty fun.  This week at church was pretty good! There were more investigators there than members! We had a total of about 20 people at church. Basically for the 3rd or 4th time of the transfer I gave a talk. It was nice though because I was leaving the branch so I got to get up and tell them about how much I will miss Sibiu. And then of course after my talk Eugen came up and told me all the romanian mistakes that I made (again!). It was good though! 
I love you tons

No comments:

Post a Comment