Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday, July 29, 2013

Dear Family!!
Well Hello everyone!!! I'm glad to hear that everything is going great for you all!!! Yeah I'm just back here in Moldova!!! It's pretty fun!! I'm glad to be back. It was fun going back to church this past sunday and seeing a bunch of the members who are here. It was great to see everyone. It is still kind of weird that church is in Romanian and Russian. I have to get used to not understanding much at all again ha ha but for the most part it is pretty good. As usual they made the new missionaries speak the first sunday of the new transfer. They actually asked us to give a talk and such, but then when we got there they just asked us to get up and share our testimonies. So it wasn't too bad!! It's great being with Elder Farnworth. He is from Orem Utah! Its really different being in a zebra companionship (that's what we call it when both missionaries speak a different language). We will be meeting with some people that only speak Russian so Farnworth just talks the whole time and I just sit there awkwardly. And then later we meet with someone that only speaks Romanian and the situation reverses. It's different but fun!! Also It's kind of weird being a zone leader and all. It's kinda different. Lost more planning and meetings and such. I like it though! It's sad to hear about that missionary from spain. I'm glad that hasn't happened to me!! Yeah I have never traveled without having another missionary there. I think president tries planning it to where we always travel with a missionary. It's safer and not as boring ha ha it would be kind of boring traveling for hours just by yourself with nothing to do but read scriptures. Yeah so we took the train from Bucharest (because all the missionaries gather there when it is transfers) and so from Bucharest to Chisinau it is about a 13 hour train ride. It takes a couple of hours at the border because they have to check passports and then change the train tracks and such. So yeah we sleep on the train. It's not the most comfy beds, but the train moves and I always seem to sleep better when I'm sleeping on something that is moving (Motorhome!). So I'm actually not at the same apartment that I was at before. Apparently the sister missionaries took over that apartment because it was nicer than theirs. So I'm at a different place . . . and to be honest I have no idea if my old shoes are still alive! 
Oh I got the package from you guys!!! I realized that it is about a month untill August 22 (hump day) comes around so it is going to be a while until I open the package. 
Oh wait . . . I already opened it!!!! Yup sorry to tell you but I just couldn't wait to open it!! I just knew there were some goodies in there that just couldn't have waited to be discovered!! So I have to say that the package was great!! I learned lots about camels. I have almost eaten all the snacks that were in there. 
I Love you all so much!!!! :) 
USA flag with Moldova flag

No comments:

Post a Comment