Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Monday, July 15, 2013
Well hello there everyone!! This week has been pretty good. No we weren't able to teach Elena this week. We tried calling her but she didn't answer until yesterday. She said that she was busy so we couldn't meet with her. No other investigators came to church. We did have a couple of less actives come that usually don't! It was cool! On saturday we had a branch activity and celebrated a couple of things. First of all, it is the 20th year that the romanian mission has been around. Which is cool because I am 20 years old! The Romanian mission has been around since I have! So we celebrated that, and then we celebrated the 2nd year that the Craiova branch has been around. It's kinda cool to see that this branch has only been around for 2 years. And it shows!! We are still pretty small here ha ha oh and then the third thing we celebrated was Sora Spooners (wife of the branch president) birthday! Her birthday is on wednesday but we "celebrated" it with the other two things. It was a pretty good activity! We just had some pizza and some desserts and had this slideshow with different pictures of the branch. Another thing that happened this week is I went on an exchange with Elder Ralph! Elder Ralph is from my MTC group and it was really fun to do an exchange with him. We didn't really do much besides contacting people.
We find out about transfers this week. Probably on friday is when we will find out. I don't really know if I am going to leave or stay in Craiova. I guess we will just see. Yeah it's crazy that it's almost my year mark and that school is almost starting up again. Time just keeps on flying by! 
I love you so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment