Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday, June 23, 2014
Dear Family!!

Well hello there everyone!!! So basically the main thing that happened this week is we found out about transfers!! I'm going to be staying in Iasi with Elder Bonner for my last transfer!!! It's really weird knowing about how the rest of my mission is going to play out. I mean freak, it's only 6 weeks left!! That's crazy to me. The other elders are staying the same (McAllister and Harper). The new thing though is that we are getting another set of sisters here in Iasi!! So we have two companionships of Elders and two companionships of Sisters! That's gonna be something new! And apparently we have to spend the next little while looking for a new apartment for the new sisters... so that's probably all that I'll be doing for the next week. Church has been great. It's been great with the students from BYU here... they bring the attendance up by 12 or so which helps a lot. We have church at 10 AM. Heck that would be legit if we got some unicycles!!! I would have to learn how to use a unicycle, but it'd be worth it! I'm sad to hear about Grandma and Grandpa. I'll be sure to pray about them! Geez getting old just sounds terrible. I have heard from Elder Knapp a couple of times and invited him to my homecoming, so hopefully he is able to come! We will just see I guess.  I'm pretty sure that President Hill leaves in a week or so. That's weird!!  Well I'm not really sure what to say as far as words of wisdom for the ward... just go read a fortune cookie or something ;) ha ha well I love you tons momma!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment