Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, June 16, 2014
Dear Family!! 

Hello there momma!! So this weekend we find out about what happens for my last transfer and then next week will be transfers! I'm hoping to stay because I love the branch here and I love my companion, but at the same time it wouldn't be too bad to visit one last place in Romania before I go. I guess we will just see what happens!! I'll try to send more pictures if I get a chance. I hope that daddy had a fantastic Father's Day!! I'll make sure to tell him happy fathers day. I'm glad that you invited Grandpa and Dot over for dinner (and a pretty delicious dinner by the sounds of it!!).  I forget that Brian Jones is getting home here pretty quick! And I'm not far behind him!! ha ha Yeah President and Sora Hill have about 2 weeks left in the country... actually I don't think I will even see them again before they leave. The new mission president is having us missionaries have another zone conference next transfer so that he can go around the mission and visit with everyone. So I'll meet him at least a couple of times before I go home. I guess we will just have to see what happens!! I miss you tons momma!! :) 

Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!!! Well technically it has already passed, but I figured I'd still tell you now!!!  I love you so so much Daddy!! Thanks for everything you do for me :) Love you tons!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment