Monday, June 2, 2014

Monday, June 2, 2014
Dear Family!!

Well hello there everyone!!! Things are going just the same with me. English classes are going now. Those are pretty fun to teach and stuff. That is crazy to hear about Braxon and his mission!! That kinda sucks that he won't be seeing Tylan for 4 years... that is just WAY too long!! ha ha That's cool that you got to see Dillon Cafferty!! Yeah I'm sure it is a huge different with people on the streets and stuff. I mean, it will definitely be something different with me because there are tons of people who walk around here especially compared to home.  It is true though that my whole life it's been like "mission, mission, mission"... and soon it is going to be over!! 
I'm glad that you are proud of what I am doing!! I'm sorry that I don't really have much to talk about though... it's just all the same stuff for me day in and day out... so I just feel like I've already told you about how life is ha ha I'll try to take some more pictures!! And of course I'll be praying for the Spirit ha ha :) I love you momma!! 

Well I love you all so so much!!!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment