Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday, June 3, 2013
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!! I'm glad that everyone is doing pretty good. This past week has been Craiova Days. Basically every city has their own "day" and so everyone in the city just gets together and celebrates. It was kinda of cool to see the city full of people doing random things . . . but not so great because nobody really wanted to talk to us! ha ha but what else is new! ha ha It was still a pretty good week. Yeah Gina is a member here in Craiova! She is a student here in Craiova and is done with school in like a month. After she is done she is going to go to Bucharest . . . which means we are going to be losing another member here in Craiova! The numbers here just keep going down!!!! Yeah I love training Hokkanen! Hopefully next transfer I'm still going to be training him. We find out about transfers this next week so we will see if anything happens! Hopefully I just stay here in Craiova and continue training Hokkanen. Yeah translating is super crazy!! I had to translate again this sunday seeing as how it was fast and testimony meeting and half the branch only speaks english. So that was pretty fun. Translating really helps with my language skills. Gosh I can't believe we have a completely different bishopric!! Well I guess it was about time . . . but still!!! When I get home everything is going to be different! 


The flag pole is awesome!!!! Yeah show off that Romanian flag!!! ha ha Even after I get home we will probably have to leave the Romanian flag on there for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment