Monday, April 22, 2013

April 22, 2013
Well hello everybody!! A couple of days this week we have been in Buch for a zone conference which was really good!! So since we have been in Buch we haven't really taught much. We had one lesson on Sunday after church but that is about it. So we find out about transfers this week! Gosh I can't believe how much time has already passed. I feel like this transfer has gone faster than last transfer . . . and last transfer was shortened by 2 weeks! I'm glad you liked the pics! I have a couple more that I will send later in the week. or maybe after this email if I have time. That's an awesome story about the postman!! Geez doesn't he realize that I'm only on a mission once!! I need all the packages I can get!! ha ha I'm really excited to get this package!!! I'm really glad you guys all love me and support me!! It really means a lot to me. Yeah I've been super happy serving with Elder Davis. But I'm pretty sure that he is going to be out of Craiova next transfer. In fact, I'm pretty sure that next transfer I'm going to be training. I guess we will find out later this week but I just have a hunch that I'm going to be training. So we will see!! 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!!!!  YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment