Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday, May 12, 2014

Dear Family!!!! 

It was SOOOOOOOOOO nice to be able to see you all!!! I definitely love you all and miss you all a ton!!! I'm definitely glad that I was able to skype all of you. I'm just surprized that this is the last time that I will be skyping you all until I get home!! CRAZY!!!! I definitely am happy and enjoying my mission!! Thanks for the birthday wishes!!! It was hilarious to hear you all sing happy birthday to me while sucking helium balloons!! That was fantastic!!  Speaking of stuff from the package, French and I just tried making the cake that was in there. We still need to frost it, but it turned out ok. Our oven doesn't heat everything the way it's supposed to (like different areas of the oven are hotter than others) so the cake didn't turn out like it's supposed too... but I'm sure it'll taste good (I'm going to go and eat some after this!). I'm glad you got to talk to grandma and grandpa Barney for me!! Momma I hope that you had a wonderful mothers day and I hope you always remember that you are a wonderful mom!! I love you tons momma :) 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment