Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Monday, September 23, 2013
Dear Family!! 
Okay so listen to this!!!! Last week during extra internet time I was determined to send you all some pictures!! So I brought my converter and everything . . . but when I started plugging it all in, the computer started to freeze and it wouldn't work!! I dunno why it was like that. I guess the computers at this internet cafe aren't that great for transfering pictures. So I'm sorry to say that you might have to wait a little while longer for some pictures!! SORRY (GILLY!!)
So besides pictures, things are going pretty good. Yeah I'm glad that you got that picture that Davis took of me!! It's definitely crazy how there are connections to mormons everywhere around the world!! You can find us anywhere!!! Sibiu is great!! The city is beautiful and everything just seems nicer than the other places I have served at here in Romania. We just walk everywhere here in Sibiu. So we have to walk between 5-10 minutes to get to centru. I haven't yet spoken in church yet, but we will see when I actually give a talk!! My guess is that it will be sometime soon. 
Well that's about it for me family!! I wish I could send pictures!! I will try again soon!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment