Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hey everyone!!! 

Hey momma!! This week has been pretty good. English has been going pretty great so far! We have a couple of new students who are really cool. We might actually start meeting up with one of them this week and talk about the church, but we will see what happens. We always try to play games in our class, it's always more fun that way! :) ha ha So the thing with finding an apartment has gotten even more stressful... so apparently President Ivory is going to get rid of all the districts in the mission that are "dating districts", where there are an even amount of elders and sisters. We have 2 companionships of each, so next transfer we are either going to lose the set of sisters that just came in or we are getting another companionship... and until President decides which one he wants we aren't able to sign a contract for the new sisters. I mean, they might leave next transfer due to this new rule so for the moment the sisters just have to stay together. The crappy thing is that if President decides to put another companionship in Iasi, then the district leader will have to find 2 apartments!!! Luckily for me though I will be home by that time so I'm not worrying about it :) Geez don't even bring up mosquitos with me!!! I have sooooo many scars from those blasted creatures!!! You'll have to see them when I get home ha ha but yeah things are just going great. It's weird to think that I'm so close to the end. I'm trying to enjoy it as much as I can though!!! This week we have Zone Conference, so I finally get to meet President Ivory. I'll have to let you know how that goes!! Well I love you so so much momma! I can't wait to see you soon!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment