Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Monday, July 28, 2014
Dear Family!!!

First of all.... 9 DAYS!!!!! I get to see all of you in 9 days!!!! :) :) 

This week has been pretty good! It's been crazy to think that it's all coming to an end soon. This is my last full week here in Romania. Now I just gotta make it count!! ha ha :) I don't know if the letter you guys received is the same letter that they handed to us missionaries, but I'm assuming that it is. Yeah they both served in Italy and met in the MTC... Psh they are one of THOSE couples ;) ha ha yeah I'm sorry for the no pictures! You will see all of them pretty soon though. Yeah this week I gotta put together all my luggage and everything. I just hope that I can get it all in and under the weight limit!! Momma you are getting SOOOOO OLD!!!!! ;) ha ha eh I'm just kidding momma! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I guess my birthday present will just be me coming home.... sorry if it's a late by a couple of days :) Momma I miss you so so much and I can't wait to see you soon!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment