Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday, July 25, 2014

Hey everyone!! 

We are still having fun with the english classes!! They are always fun to teach. We also had a zone conference this past week!! It was actually a really good conference. I finally got to meet President Ivory for the first time. He is actually a pretty cool guy! It's kinda funny though because I had an interview with him and I was like "yeah I leave in just a couple weeks". I kinda wish he was my mission president for longer because the things he is changing in the mission are pretty cool. He's leaning towards a different way of doing missionary work and stuff. I could type it all and stuff but I'll just wait to tell you all in person. Oh the other really cool thing about zone conference is I got to take a picture of 4 generations of missionaries! So like there was me, Elder Hokkanen, Elder Lenhart, and the newest missionary Elder De Luna. Hmm what else, so we still aren't sure about what is happening with the sisters here in Iasi. Elder Bonner asked President and he said that he didn't know himself yet... so we will see what happens. It's sad to hear about Chalet's daughter Kylie. You're right though, she is definitely in a better place now. Well momma I can't believe how close it is till I am home with you!! I miss you so much!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment