Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday, July 7, 2014

Dear Family!!

By the time you are reading this it will be less than ONE MONTH till I will be home!! PARTAY!!!! I honestly can't believe that the time is coming up. I'm only going to email you guys like 4 more times or something like that! Then I can just tell you in person about what has happened. This week we have worked hard to find an apartment for the new sisters... and we haven't had much luck!! The hard thing about finding an apartment for 2 people is having enough space for 2 separate beds... we have found plenty of great apartments but they all have just 1 bed (you know... for them married couples). So we are still working on the apartment! English starts tomorrow and we are really excited for that!! No I haven't met President or Sister Ivory... I'm only going to meet them twice before I'm home! Once in a couple weeks for our zone conference and the last one for when I have my "leaving home" interview. He has already changed a lot of rules and stuff about how we do missionary work... and it's only been a week!! We are having more of an emphasis on helping the members and doing service for them than to just do contacting and finding by ourselves. Like even if the members don't give us a billion referrals, Ivory just wants us to help and serve the members. Which is something that I completely agree with! There's a lot of little stuff he has changed but I'll just wait till I'm home to tell you guys all about it. It's much easier than just typing it all. So the reason why there are BYU students here is they have this service program where the students help out at an orphanage. Speaking of Elder Farnworth, he goes home this week!! It was nice to see him at last transfers zone conference. It sounds like things are going great at home. I can't wait to be with all of you soon!! :) I love you tons momma!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment