Monday, May 13, 2013

Monday, May 13, 2013
Well Hello family!!!
Well it seems like yesterday that I was talking to you guys . . . Maybe cause it was!!! :) It was so so so great to be able to talk to you all!!! All of you seem to be doing good. Congrats Momma you are going to Hawaii!!! PARTAY!!! I wish I could just take a week and just chill at the beach! But I will have my time soon enough!! ha ha So I forgot my converter thing (again) so I can't send you guys pictures yet. Later this week though I will send some!! 
Thanks for the birthday wishes!! I'm really really excited to be able to open my package!!! It gives me something to look forward to ha ha I'll definitely be sure to share whatever is in there with the other missionaries here. I can't believe that I'm going to be 20 years old!!ha ha that's pretty funny that Joel remembered that whenever I do yard work I gotta do it naked! ha ha That's quite a funny story if I do say so myself! 
I seriously can't believe that Jordan is going to be home in November. That's crazy to think that this is his last time talking with the family before going home! ha ha I don't even remember if you guys were taking pictures when I was getting dropped off at the MTC. I remember taking pictures before hand like at In n out but I don't remember you guys taking any when I was actually getting dropped off. 
Well that's really all I have to write today seeing as how I just talked to you guys not too long ago. I really really miss you all!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment