Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14, 2013

So last friday I found out that I will be staying here in Constanta!!! YAY!!!! Elder Knapp is leaving me to head to a city called Craiova. My new companion is going to be Elder Ealy, which was Elder Knapp's MTC companion.  I'm really going to miss Elder Knapp. He is a really funny and awesome guy. And he makes me lunch everyday so now I'm going to have to start making my own lunches! Which sucks because Elder Knapp has some good cooking skills so he makes like real food. And now I'm going to be stuck with frozen pizzas, ramen, and sandwiches (reminds me a lot like college).

The two baptisms we had were AMAZING!!! I will be sure to send some pictures later. But yeah it was seriously SOOOO good!!! The Spirit was SOOOO strong. It was just a super awesome day. I don't remember if I told you, but the father in law baptized Alex (our investigator) and Elder Knapp baptized Elena (the sisters' investigator). It was the first person that Elder Knapp has baptized. And afterwards we were talking and we realized that Elder Knapp's first baptism was in his native language of Romanian! Because Elder Knapp was born here in Romania and then was adopted when he was a baby. But yeah so now for his whole life he is able to say that the first time he baptized someone was in Romanian and in his native language of where he was born. Kinda cool huh!!



Oh and since I am staying in Constanta, I'm pretty sure that I am going to be talking in sacrament meeting on Sunday. I mean I haven't been asked yet but I'm pretty sure I will. So I will have to keep you updated and see what happens. It would probably be good for me to speak in church. It would give me extra practice in Romanian (and I need it!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment