Monday, August 4, 2014

Monday, August 4, 2014

We did not receive an email from our missionary today so I decided to share our email we sent to him.   Elder Josh Barney will return home Wednesday evening at the St. George Airport!!

Dear Elder Josh Barney,

As I sit here and write you for one last time I have thought about what I would write. First and foremost I want to tell you that I love you with all my heart. I want you to know that I am so very proud of you!! This journey has been exhilarating, rewarding, difficult, scary, and much more but you have served faithful, honest in heart, and stood as a witness of God and our Savior for the past 24 months, so now as you end your mission I have one important thing to say to you --- It is time for your work to be done there and you are welcome to come home. :) With Love and great respect, Mom

Dear Son.  This is your Dad.  Your mom told me , that she told you, to get your BUTT home!.  I love you son, and hope top see you soon.  Love Dad.

Brother :) see you wednesday.. love you :) -Swag Master 

Brother bear :) :) PPPPAAAARRRRTTTTYYY TTTTTIIIIIIMMMMMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY CRAP IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!! I can't even believe how soon you will be home!! I can't wait to see you! I'll have to tell you all about the recent trips with the boys! I love you so much! Party on wayne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment