Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Dear Family!!! 

Hello everyone!!! Sorry for the delay on this email, but I was busy with stuff like the zone conference and english classes. The zone conferenece was great! Going back to Chisinau was a fun experience too because I have been there many a times before. When we were up at Chisinau we first stayed at the hotel that we stayed at last time, then the next night we just stayed at missionaries' apartments. It was all pretty fun!! This was President Hill and Sora Hill's last zone conference. They won't leave for another 2 or 3 weeks... something like that. That's pretty funny that Pres Hill added me as a friend on Facebook!! ha ha That's great though! Things are going great with Bonner and I! I'm kinda hoping to be able to stay with him for my last transfer. But I guess we will see what happens. English classes are going about the same as usual. One of our students brought Elder Bonner and I Sarmale because we always talk about how much we love sarmale... so they brought us some!!! It's was cool!! It's definitely HOT here... I'm always just sweating!!  I'll definitely bring home some romanian stuff that I use for keepsake. It doesn't surprize me that Austin Morris got his mission call changed after all that has been happening in Ukraine. It's crazy to think that I was in Moldova which is right next to Ukraine!! Crazy!! What's with this belly laugh stuff?!?! But yeah I've had many belly laughs this week. I don't really feel like writing them down though (sorry to dissapoint!!) Geez time certainly is moving by fast!! I'll be home soon ha ha Well as far as reading stuff goes, I'm almost done reading the Doctrine and Covenants in Romanian... I'm at like Section 134 or something like that. Then in the Book of Mormon I'm going through... the Book of Mormon ha ha I'm hoping to at least start the Book of Mormon in Romanian before I leave. Anywho momma I miss you tons!! :) 

I had no idea that it was Father's Day so soon!! Happy Father's Day Daddy!!!! Hopefully the rest of the family gets you something nice! I'll definitely make sure to think about you. well I miss you tons daddy!! Love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment