Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 11, 2012

...and no we haven't gotten our travel plans yet!! I'm so mad too cause I want to know!!!! Hopefully we get them soon (like today!!) Oh guess what!!! I finally got to be a host where I pick up the missionaries!! It was funny because every car that I helped was all sister missionaries! So I didn't help a single elder come into the mtc ha ha I get to be a host missionary next week too so maybe I will help an elder then ha ha :)

Okay so this weekend was awesome because of conference!! It was funny to watch President Monson make the announcement about the missionary age. Everyone was going crazy here in the mtc. It was nuts, which is funny because the announcement doesn't really affect any of us cause we are already on a mission, but it was still crazy! The rest of conference was amazing! My favorite talk was probably the talk by President Monson when he spoke after Jeffrey R Holland (which is my second favorite talk). The talk given by Uchtdorf on Saturday was really good as well. Also if you get the chance, go to lds.org and look up the song "Love one another" by the priesthood choir that sang during the priesthood session. It is so so so good! I just LOVE conference. It was awesome because we have devotionals every tuesday night here in the MTC and this week David A Bednar came and spoke to us!! It was like conference all over again!! It was amazing to see one of the apostles in person. All of them talk with such power and authority . . . which is probably because it's not their words they are saying. It's the Lord's!!

It is so crazy to think that in like a week and a half I will be off to Romania!! And not just there to visit, but to actually live there. Kind of a scary thought especially cause I'm still just learning the language. But I'm actually not that scared. I'm more excited than anything else! It's amazing how much knowledge I have gotten here. I have not only had so much help in learning Romanian, but also I have learned so much about the gospel and about God's purpose for me and for all of us. I'm so happy that we all get to be as a family forever!! I get to be with you all for eternity! It's going to be one fun party up in heaven with everyone :)

Anyways, I love you all so so so much!! Thank you for all the packages, letters, love, and support that you all have for me!! I love you all so so so much!!!! I miss you all!! You are all in my prayers just like I know I'm in yours! Have a wonderful week this week and I will write you next p-day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment